Author Topic: VA Soul and Love (2016) [MP3~320Kbps]  (Read 167 times)

Marshall

• Administrator
    • View Profile
VA Soul and Love (2016) [MP3~320Kbps]
« on: September 06, 2016, 12:04:48 AM »
======================================================================================================================
This is list songs you need:
VA Soul and Love (2016) [MP3~320Kbps]
======================================================================================================================

01. The Platters - Only You.mp3                                                              6177 KB
   02. Aretha Franklin - Right Now (feat. Ray Bryant Combo).mp3                                 5646 KB
   03. The Isley Brothers - Turn to Me (feat. Orchestre Hugo Peretti).mp3                       6502 KB
   04. Sam Cooke - I Fall in Love Everyday.mp3                                                  5154 KB
   05. Ray Charles - It Should've Been Me.mp3                                                   6321 KB
   06. LaVern Baker - Love Me Right.mp3                                                         4570 KB
   07. The Penguins - Earth Angel.mp3                                                           6599 KB
   08. Maxine Brown - Think of Me.mp3                                                           6315 KB
   09. Little Anthony & The Imperials - Two People in the World.mp3                             5426 KB
   10. The Coasters - Sweet Georgia Brown.mp3                                                   6455 KB
   11. Brook Benton - For My Baby.mp3                                                           6091 KB
   12. Etta James - I Just Want to Make Love to You.mp3                                         7412 KB
   13. The Diamonds - Eternal Lovers.mp3                                                        5134 KB
   14. The Clovers - Easy Lovin'.mp3                                                            4854 KB
   15. Ruth Brown - 5 - 10 - 15 Hours.mp3                                                       7570 KB
   16. The Allegrettes - All of Sudden, My Heart Sings.mp3                                      7094 KB
   17. The Commodores - Two Loves I Have.mp3                                                    6201 KB
   18. Little Eva - He Is the Boy.mp3                                                           7238 KB
   19. The Shirelles - Baby It's You.mp3                                                        6333 KB
   20. Solomon Burke - I Almost Lost My Mind.mp3                                                5814 KB
   21. The Drifters - Nobody but Me.mp3                                                         6069 KB
   22. The Miracles - Who's Lovin' You.mp3                                                      7057 KB
   23. The Platters - My Serenade.mp3                                                           5359 KB
   24. Lloyd Price - Lawdy Miss Clawdy.mp3                                                      5607 KB
   25. Jackie Wilson - A Woman, a Lover, a Friend.mp3                                           6045 KB
Link download (short link):
http://adf.ly/1dkIy3
Email:
Thank for download and i hope you like it.